New peer review groups for this week.
2. Read your peers’ Making a Difference proposal and leave comments that address the following:
- How effectively does the statement of purpose represent the rest of the proposal (Introduction, Rationale, Methods, etc.)?
- How effective is the timeline in light of what was written in the methods section? Does the timeline appear achievable and appropriate?
- How effectively are budget figures explained in budget notes? How appropriate are the budget figures in light of what was written in the methods section?
- Given that class activities will no longer address this assignment and the writer will be working on the project on his/her own, is there anything you would encourage your peer to look at more closely between now and portfolio submission?
3. You Ought to Know web page due
Based on feedback you have received, revise your web page and prepare it for grading. I will access your document through the You Ought to Know web page in CIDocs. Please make sure you have provided me with a link to your page.
STOP: Does your web page have the required number of outside sources cited in the text? Does it have a works cited section with a full bibliographic reference for each source? Those missing these elements will receive an “F” on the assignment.
All work is due Friday at 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time.