1. You Ought to Know screencast presentation due Friday, May 11 @ 9 AM
- Create an individual Google slides presentation in the CI Docs folder You Ought to Know slides.
- Record an individual screencast presentation showing your Google slides presentation while you speak.
2. Log #16: Self-evaluation
Your first log entry asked you to discuss the Principles of Learning in the Syllabus. As you bring this semester to a close, I would like you to revisit those principles and discuss them in light of this semester and the work you have done for this class.
- To what extent did the principles apply to this course and your experience?
- Were some principles more significant to your experience than others?
- What examples from your experience can you share to show what the principles are like as a lived experience?
- How did the medium of an online course play a role in how the principles played out?
- How can you take these principles into your future learning/working endeavors?