1. Peer Review: Read your group project collaborators’ log #13 and leave comments
- Does your peer’s response indicate a basic understanding of how purpose, audience, persona, and argument play a role in the project?
- Is there anything that your peer has missed or left out when discussing the assignment?
2. Peer Review: Read your group project collaborators’ Log #14 and leave comments:
- Go to the log folder and click on your peer’s log. Everyone in the class has access to everyone’s documents.
- Leave comments by using what is called the 2 stars and one wish approach. Stars are positive – leave 2 positive comments; a wish is an improvement you would like to see – leave 1 improvement comment.
3. Thinking About Reading and Writing draft due
- Post the draft to CIDocs>Thinking About Reading and Writing folder.
- To receive credit the draft must be complete.
- To be considered complete, the draft should meet all requirements as identified on the assignment sheet and all sections of the report must be drafted.
- Please see the assignment sheet for the list of the requirements.
4. Portfolio due Friday, November 30 @ 9 AM (2 weeks away)
The portfolio consists of the Making a Difference research proposal and the Thinking About Reading and Writing Group project. The portfolio accounts for 40% of your final grade. Additional instructions about how to format your projects and how to submit them will be forthcoming in the next week.