1. Create a Google Doc in the class shared folder
- Log on to MyCI and go to CIDocs
- Click on the Shared with Me folder on the left side of the screen.
- Find the English 340 folder I shared with you and open it.
- Find the folder labeled “Module 5: Semester reflection” and open it.
- Click on the new button then scroll down and click on Google Docs to create a new doc.
- Click on “Create and Share” when the pop up “Create in a Shared Folder?” comes up. Everyone in the class has access to everyone’s documents. Often, classmates will read and comment on other classmates’ documents.
- Name the doc using your first name (e.g. Clifton’s reflection).
2. Write a 2 to 3-page reflection discussing the following:
- We began by reading Drama: A Tool for Teaching Business Ethics, The Joy of Reading Plays, Reading a Play. How did these readings play a role throughout the semester? In what ways did they help you read the material? How did they provide a framework for the class?
- How has reading the plays changed your thinking? To what extent, if any, did it change your thinking about individuals who have less fortunate work/business experiences? To what extent, if any, did it change your thinking about businesses and corporations and their responsibilities to the workers they employ?
- Have you seen your world in the plays? To what extent, if any, did any of the plays display events that you’ve experienced or seen in your life? If so, did reading about it in a play shed any light on the situation that you wish you had previously known and understood?
- One of the primary goals for the course is to deepen your literacy. How successful was the course in doing so? How did module activities help you dig deeper and/or expand your literacy?
- What are your thoughts about the collaborative nature of many of the modules? What did you enjoy about the collaborations? What were the challenges? Was there any particular challenge you faced and were pleased with how you overcame it?
- How effective was the class as an online class? Did you feel supported? Were the materials and assignment activities clear? Did you have a sense of why you were being asked to carry out certain tasks?
- Is there anything else you want to share with me? Please do, and if not, thanks for the feedback
Project worth 10% of final grade and assessed by the professor.
- A = Exemplary work, meets all deadlines, shows a high level of engagement in all aspects of the assignment.
- B = Complete, deadlines met, all instructions followed.
- C = May have missed deadlines or not have followed instructions completely (missing content).
- D or F = Missed deadlines and missing elements clearly indicating that instructions were not followed.