1. Log #20: Self-evaluation Final
Your first log entry asked you to discuss the Principles of Learning in the Syllabus. As you bring this semester to a close, I would like you to revisit those principles and discuss them in light of this semester and the work you have done for this class.
- To what extent did the principles apply to this course and your experience?
- Were some principles more significant to your experience than others?
- What examples from your experience can you share to show what the principles are like as a lived experience?
- How did the medium of a face-to-face course with online sessions play a role in how the principles played out?
- How can you take these principles into your future learning/working endeavors?
Note: This is the final log before I grade it. If any of your work was late or incomplete, I encourage you to finish it now, prior to this week’s deadline. You will still be penalized but completing any missing work will improve your grade.