1. Peer Review: Questions to consider
- Does the essay meet the assignments minimum requirements?
- How clear is the writer’s purpose in the essay?
- How effectively does the essay address its audience?
- How effectively is the writer’s persona presented in the essay?
- What is the essay’s argument and is it worth considering? How well is the argument presented?
2. Document review
1. Log #19: Peer review assessment
- Part 1: Write about what you learned about writing this essay from reading your peer’s essay. Identify your peer in your entry.
- Part 2: Write about what you learned from your peer’s responses to your essay. Identify the most helpful suggestions and why you found them helpful.
- Part 3: Finally, write out a list of items you will tend to on the draft between now and next week when when you submit it.